6 in 1 Hair Curler With 6 Interchangeable Curler Set
- ONE SET FOR ALL CURLING STYLES: comes with 6 piece interchangeable tourmaline ceramic ion barrels, meets your different curling style needs. Barrels are in different shapes and sizes: cylinder 32mm, conical 25-32 mm, bubble 25-25 mm,cylinder 19-19 mm,conical 9-18 mm,cylinder 25 mm.These sizes give you six options, meets your different curling style needs, such as big curls, waves, corkscrew curls and ringlets and bounce.
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE: The ceramic barrel can heat up within 60 seconds. And there is a button that adjust the temperature from (180℉) to (450℉). The higher temperature applies to thick and stiff hair, and the bottom applies to fine and soft hair.
- EASY AND SAFE TO USE: ON/OFF switch with temperature control for easy handling. Just choose the suitable size barrel and switch it up, plug it into socket, and set it to the temperature you desire, then you ready to go! It also comes with a one size fit most black heat resistant glove, so that you can switch the barrels while they are still warm.
- SAFE AND CONVENIENT: The plug meet US standard, universal dual voltage (110 - 240V AC). 360 rotatable tail keeps the line shapely, to prevent the winding. Heat-resistant gloves are offered free to protect the hand when curling hair.
- STRONGEST AND DURABLE: The curling wand set is made of high quality PTC, pottery coating for barrel, PET material for handle, the cord is 8 ft and get UL certified.
Auto shut off: 60 minutes
Design: 360° Rotatable Cable
1*Heating Protective Glove
Question: Does anyone who have tried this Hair Wand know how long the curls hold/last throughout the day?
Answer: For me they lasted all day morning to night. I used the higher heat setting.
Question: Does this work well for short, to medium length hair? I've never tried a clipless. I'm wondering how short hair stays put around the wand.
Answer: Mine is medium and short works well. the BESTOPE Curling Iron takes some practice to get the hang of the clipless, and the glove is KEY!!! As far as wands go, I think this is a really good one!
Question: What's the lowest and highest temperature setting about the Curling Iron?
Answer: Switch 1(the lowest temperature about 250F) for fine hair and 2(the highest temperature about 410F) for thick hair.